Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Potential of Wind Power

Hello to all

I hope that you are all happy with your marks. Congratulations to all of you who have done a good work during this term. Keep it up!

I am posting today a very funny and original commercial about the potential of wind power. Something that we have already studied in the Technology class. This spot won the special price at the Cannes International Festival.



I hope that you enjoy it. And... don't forget to have a Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh very nice video!:'(!
Is a very sad video too!

Bye!:( SeeYou!

Mónica

Jose Miguel said...

Yes, the commercial looks kind of sad... but the important message is at the end: we can use the wind for a lot different things!

I am glad that you like it
:-)

Anonymous said...

yeah!! It is very sad but it is very nice too. I liked it