Monday, January 28, 2008

On Monday, the gym teacher didn't come because of this excurcion and many people came to school second period. Then we had one of the best hours, technology, because we went to the computer classroom. We copied paper on the different types of plastic. On the break we all dispersed and had fun to our liking.Later the bell rang and we went to the classroom. Deesire had a bad foot and shetook the lift. The teacher always catches us with gum.

On Tuesday, the gym teacher did not come and we all arrived at second hour and most of the class had religion except for those who had ACE In a workshop almost all technology presented a paper on the different types of plastic and Samuel did the wrong kind of plastic.

On Wednesday in physics and chemistry we went through the review and language Cristian had to go to the bathroom because he was playing with glue and soiling hands. We talked about plastic Jose Damaso a painter and distributed licences.

On Thursday the teacher of mathematics was very kind. In plastic we saw photos of Jose Damaso and talked about it

And on Friday, we had a discussion of
physics and chemistry. We went to an exhibition of Jose Damaso and was very interesting and ultimately had tutoring, where we talked about the different types of harrassment.




José Damaso

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work of our week Daniel. I like it. Congratulations.

Cristian said...

Hello people!
Oh Danny.. I don't know why but I believe you used the translator xDxD!
Who believes it too? lol
It's a joke but I really believe you used it :-P!
Plastica isn't plastic in English!:-|
it's ''plastico''. Plastica in English is Arts! lol
BYE! xxx
PD: I'm ''wajaja''.

Ubi said...

Dani good work my friend, I want to say that I believe that he is called Pepe Damaso but can be mistaken XdXd. We have to do the best note-pad of all them 3ºB XdXd and teacher already I appear in participants.ByE!!!

Anonymous said...

Jájjajajja! Yes cristian... I believe that Daniel used the traslator...!xD But, I think that He used her head TOO!..:d!
And yes Daniel "plastica" in
english is art!..:-o
One thing more...! I believe that int he information disspear some suject and other particles...!You must look the information before the put it!...:S!
But, In general you wrote a Good work!:p
SeeYou!
Mónica

Anonymous said...

HI!
I think this week were very interesting and I like Pepe Damaso´s exposition (o como se diga) because there we saw a lot of drawers and I like them so much!! Dani congratulations, good work... but the next time don´t use a translator, use a dictionary jiji!xdxd

Anonymous said...

This week was the worst for me because I couldn't go to see Pepe Damaso becouse my ankle is a rubbish... but ... early I am be able to go to all the excursions!! jajajjajajjajaj bye my friends... And Danny I don't like your work...sorry I want say I like your work. jajajajajj I am very bad.... ajajajajjajajj

Jonay said...

hello gnt good work Dany, I believe that you don´t use the traductor, and noe, if you don´t know writer, don´t write ( o como se diga ), Bye and Noe, (Es un consejo).