Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Week: Tuesday 8 to Friday 11 of January, 2008:

Tuesday 8th:

It was a day very strange, because we came of Christmas.

The classes were very happy, because we didn´t have exams, but for our friend Desirée, it was a terrible day, because, she had got a broken leg. Get well!



Wednesday 9th:

It was a very special day, the weather was cold. We were very happy, because, we didn´t have our exam of Physics Chemistry. We were worried for Desirée, she couldn’t came to the school.

Thursday 10th:

It was a day very special for us. We were happy for three reasons:
  1. We didn´t have any exam
  2. Tomorrow, we will speak about Carnival
  3. And the most important, Desirée wrote a letter to us, and she can come to the school next week.
Friday 11th:

We had a special day, because we didn´t have exams, but we had a rainy day and very cold, we couldn’t speak about Carnival, because we didn´t have much time. We hope Desirée can come next week.

Happy weekend!

By Arminda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh yes Arminda I`ll wait that desire'll recover SoOon!:d
She can return the bormality of class and the gypsum'll dissapeare!

MoOnicCa!

Jose Miguel said...

Good work Arminda!

adan said...

hello armida it is a good work. congratulations

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! Thank you my friends, I am very exited because you wrote about my leg but... I have a new... In 15 daays my leg will can be well... Today the doctor said it me :-D

Cristian said...

Hello Arminda! I like your work a lot.. and that I like most is the photo xD So funny! This week was good because we didn't have any exam but it was so boring to me.. lol!
Bye!! xxx

Jonay said...

hello classmates, I´m in Tenerife and here I can connect because my sister has got internet, Iam happy for you, Desire, and I wait see you walking again. Happy pleasure too for you, Arminda, and up soon, BYE.