Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Calendar

Hello guys

It has been difficult, but I can proudly announce that your calendar is fully working now

With the calendar you can upload and access easily a lot of useful information like exams, deadlines, birthdays, cultural week, ....

You can acces your 3ºB's calendar clicking here. Remember to accept your invitations and to update your events
PS: I corrected your hardware test and I am very happy about it. Everyone passed. Next time I'll try to make it more difficult! ;)

6 comments:

La otra cara de la danza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La otra cara de la danza said...

Ok teacher, I understand it now

Jose Miguel said...

After three hours of struggle with the computer.... the calendar is fully working now :)

You can upload events and also your birthday dates

See you!

La otra cara de la danza said...

My birthday is on holidays :@ I don't anyone because they will be in apartaments or other places but Sara'birthday is the first day after sant week ^^

Pedro Mendoza said...

i try to put some exams and I can't

La otra cara de la danza said...

Pedro when you write the date you change the blog? because I don't change it, it appeared: eli.medina.ponce@gmail.com blog and 3ºB blog, you must change to 3ºB blog to it appeared here