Monday, March 2, 2009

Trip to the Pyrenees



Today is 11th January and I’m nervous because me and my friends are going to travel to the Pyrenees this afternoon. The travel lasts 3 hours, approximately, but I think that this is worth.When we arrived in Barcelona we travelled by bus to the Pyrenees. We first caught the skis and the boats in a French shop and after that we went to Queixans to ate our dinner, lasagne, at finally we went to the cabins. We’re going to tidy our things but I didn’t find my suitcase’s keys. I’ve to broke my suitcase!




I got up and I remember that I was in The Pyrenees and I was wearing like a diver. We ate our breakfast a delicious croissant. Daneira, Sheila, Alberto, Jose Carlos and me going in the other bus to the ski station. Alberto fell and knocked Monica, she went to the hospital and the people say that she broken her arm. We’ve lunch in the station and in the night we “ate” vegetables.




On the 13th I was furious because when I got up I found other keys and this open my suitcase’s padlock. I went with the 10 group with Martin to the ski class. At the afternoon I saw Jesus come up prohibited track. Jesús, Saúl, Efrén and me came up to this track and in the half Efrén fall and knock me. I come up walking and two “funny” Germans say me: “Can we help you?” I said yes and I realized I’m in front of a enormous mountain, the Germans said me caught my hand and when we start ski they push me and me roll. The teachers saw me but they thought that I was a machine. They punish the persons that this day skis in prohibited tracks.We after did ice skating where me fall, again.




Fourth day in the Pyrenees, I’m tired but me and my friends are eating the famous croissant. We went to the Masella; some people say that this station is the best. We ski all the day and in the afternoon we going to Puigcerda and buy a lot of things.




Three days to the return, We went to les Angles again, but I think that today is different because I think that Martin is going to include me in the 12 group but he call me “púas”, I didn’t understand this. Alberto and Sheila were punishing again because they didn’t take notice of the teachers. In the afternoon we were going to the termas. This night we’re going to do the “Pringles & Aquarius Operation”.




Last day to Ski, Alberto and Sheila couldn’t ski and they tried Knock Jose and me with snow balls, Pepa fell and had sprained her knee. In the afternoon we travelled to Barcelona by bus and saw some of the most importants places on Barcelona. In the night Jose shut himself in the bathroom and he couldn’t pen this it was only some minutes but when he went out, he is scared.




On the last day Pedro Alberto, Efrén, Pedro Manuel… got up with toothpaste in their face, the teachers are going to see the cams to find the guilty one. We going to the airport and came into the aeroplane, I think this was the final of a fantastic travel.

12 comments:

Pablo said...

This is my work sorry for sent late. I can´t put more photos because my computer can´t.

La otra cara de la danza said...

Hi Pablo, I like the post but you did it very long, with a lot of spacies, :)

Jose Miguel said...

A good work Pablo. A pity that you were late!

Anonymous said...

pabloo! i like so much your post! it was funny..=D

Pablo said...

Thank you for your comments

Kevin. said...

Hi pablo !! I like your post very much,its really funny, good work-

Bye bye

ariadna said...

Eyy Pablo!! I like so much your post it has a lot of details jeje. And the photo is beautiful.
Congratulations!
See you! Kisses!(K)

Pedro Mendoza said...

it's a good post pablo aslo the trip was great

Anonymous said...

Ok Pablo, good work it's long and i understand all.

Nora said...

Pabloo ! I like your post and ... I love the Pyrenees ! What were the temperature? Like in the Canary Island, isn't it?

Yanira Hernández. said...

oooo ! it's a good post pablo . And the pirineos my better experience !

jessi! said...

Hi Pablo!

It was an experience that we never will forget!

I like it very much! It has all the details that you can write about the travel because it was very exciting!