Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday 11 of March, 2007

Today I got up at 9:00 A.M. more or less. After breakfast we took the bus to visit Silent World. It's an acuarium. In the first floor there are fishes and amphibians. In the second floor there are reptils. The acuarium is near a cementery, because the acuarium is inside a church! Later, we visited Tenby. It's near the beach and it's very beautiful! Later, we went to a recreational stablishment. At 17:00 we came back to Netherwood School. We ate salad It was very tasty! Later,I went to the hotel. I had a shower, I danced a few songs with Tatiana and Cristina, and later, I went to sleep.

By Marta


The Cementery outsite "Silent World"

Me levanté a las 9 más o menos. Visitamos el "Silent World". Es un acuario. En la primera planta están los peces y los anfibios. En la segunda planta están los reptiles. el acuario está cerca de un cemenerio, porque el acuario ¡está en una iglesia! después, visitamos Tenby. Está cerca de una playa. ¡Es muy bonita! Después, fuimos en un centro recreativo. A las siete volvimos al Netherwood School. Comimos ensalada. ¡Estaba muy buena! Luego, volvimos al hotel. tomé un baño, esuve bailando varias canciones con Tatiana y Cristina, y luego, me fui a dormir.


Hanging out in Tenby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola! me gustaria que pusieran el nivel del colegio y si las clases son faciles o dificiles y tambien las condiciones del colegio y el hotel, ya que ire dentro de poco y me gustaria saberlo.gracias