Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Do you know differents places in London? Travel to London...!

Smithfield market.



Kew garden.

Cemetery Highgate.

Some people going to go to London and visiting always the same places(big-band, a red bus, Candem Market...) But people never think the other places to visited in London and today in this information I said differents places for you visit in London, this places are importants and very interestings but the people never go to this fabulous thinks...look the pictures and read the information...!=)
-The cementery of Highgate.
-The liberty.
-Kew Gardens
-Trocadero
-The temple
-If you know what live a famous persons, you will go to the page...www.bluepaque.com.
-Execution dock(capitán Kidd)
-Smithfield Market
-Charles Chaplin was born in 1889 in Kennington
-pub De Hems de Macclesfield st.

AND SOME,SOME,SOME PLACES FOR YOU CAN VISIT IN LONDON.
I think the people don't know this importants and interesting places.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OhOh you have had a good idea the post is very interesting and i like much it

Jose Miguel said...

Hello Yanira

A very good work! Next time I go to London I will try to visit some of those cool places. And I love cementeries!

See you!

Anonymous said...

HI YANIRA I LIKE YOUR POST IT´S VERY INTERESTING BUT PLIS YOU DON´T WRITE ALL THE POST

Anonymous said...

Interesting work Yanira. Very good =D ! Jeremy ,sorry but I don't think like you. I think all the people of the class can post everything they want. You can do it too.

Jeremy said...

you are the best yanira and look your mail

, daneÍÍra =)! said...

vEry good work yAniraa ^^ I like it! Kisses (k)

Itha* said...

Hi Yanira, you have a good work and it's interesting