Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The last week!





Hi people! I wish you like my post.
The last week was very good because we did a lot of things like outings, games...
On Monday we learned about the food with Carolina in Biology, then we practised our English pronunciation wiht Matt.
In Technology we practised about the graphics with Jose Miguel in the computers in pairs. And we sented him an e-mail with our graphics.
On Tuesday we run in P.E, it was very horrible because we were late to the next lesson ´´English´´. There, we read a book with Sergio and he said some homeworks for us.
On Wednesday we talked a lot in French with Victor. It was very enjoyable because we played a lot of games. Yanira was the first winner and Saúl the second winner, Jose Carlos tried to win but he couldn´t.
On Thursday we had an outing with our language teachers, and the other yers. We went to ´´El Teatro Cuyás´´ in Las Palmas. It was very very funny because we saw a comic play called ´´La Boda de los Pequeños Burgueses´´. I liked it very much.
On Friday we elected a representer of our class. Sheila, Kevin R., Elisabeth, Pedro M., and me, we were the people who wanted to be representers but only one couldn be the representer and it was me.
I´m very happy that my class trust me because this is that I´m a good person from my class isn´t it? Thank you guys!

11 comments:

Jeremy said...

very good post ariadna and very good photo

La otra cara de la danza said...

Hi Ariadna, I like your post very good but you repeat it.

La otra cara de la danza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jose Miguel said...

Really good, Ari.

Congratulations for the post, and congratulations for your new position as representative of 3ºB. We know you are going to do a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ari, I like your post very good

Yanira Hernández. said...

hello ari!! it's a good post i like very much the photo is original and the information about our you can put in the post good idea!! see you on monday byee!!

martíís ^^, said...

Hello ari ! very good post and very good photo =)! I like it ^^!

sUs =) said...

A realy good post ariadna!! gOod photo too.

jessi! said...

hi ari:
It´s very good post and you didn´t forgot anything
of the week.
The photo is fantastic and very funny.
Ah, congratulatios!
I know that you are a good representer of the class
See you on Monday

jessi! said...

hi ari:
It´s very good post and you didn´t forgot anything
of the week.
The photo is fantastic and very funny.
Ah, congratulatios!
I know that you are a good representer of the class
See you on Monday

sHeiLis ^^ . said...

Hi Ari ! I don't like this photo! hahaha I'm very very horrible in this photo ..! and I'm sub-representer of the class.. but I don't mind I know that you'll be a very good representer of the class ^^ ! bye honey xXx !