Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One month after..

Hi!
Soon it will be a month since the classes started and already we have new tests.

On Monday, I liked very much the class of Classical Culture with my other colleagues because we are flexible in groups.

On Tuesday, we were running at P.E for fifteen finutes and then we went to have shower but we could not because there wasn't any water. It was horrible!

On Wednesday it was fun because in our Biology lesson with Carolina we playes bingo in English, Matt, is a native who came to help with English, he read definitions and we tried to guess, in the end Borja won.
At the third period English class was also had fun that day was the birthday of our teacher of English. Happy birthday Feli! The five first people on the list went to Matt to a class and presented. It was interesting.

On Thursday in the class of Physics and Chemistry we were given the scientific notation. It's difficult bu we were practis and in the end we managed to understand it.

On Friday, in the class of tutorial we were speaking about our teachers and our lessons with them.

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

very good almu you have do a good post but you have got a mistake when you wrote the post how all the world no one is perfect.
your post is very good same that you. and i´m sorry if in the comentary i have some mistake but i´m not perfect jijijijiji.... XD

Jose Miguel said...

Excellent!

Borjiita!!! said...

Hi Almu, I read your post and I like it very much. It's perfect and

I'M The Bingo Winner

Lol Lol!!

Anonymous said...

Hello ! The post is very nice but there is a problem with the photo , I don't appear ! LOL
Bye ! =D

Laura said...

ooooh! it's fantastic aLmuu =)jiji very good work . I don't appeared in the photo either .

ariadna said...

Hi Almu! Your post it´s very good but I was horrible in the phto jiji.The last week I public my post.
Bye =)

, daneÍÍra =)! said...

Hi! I like so much the post =) It's really nice. kisses (k)

La otra cara de la danza said...

Hello, I like your post but i don't appear in the photo, Lol, lol.

jessi! said...

hi, almu:
The post is very good and the photo too, but where am I?

Good work!

sHeiLis ^^ . said...

Hi almudena! very good works, congratulations! I like the photo to much! muack ^^,